new Delhi: If you are 18 years old and you do not understand what work you can earn, then we have a solution. Post Office Franchise. In fact, there are more than 1.55 lakh post offices across the country but the demand for post offices is constantly increasing among the growing population. Keeping this requirement in mind, the Post Office gives the franchisees of the ‘Indian Post Office’ to the customers. Any person above the age of 18 years can apply and start the Post Office Franchise in their state or city.
For a post office franchise, you have to pay security money of 5000 rupees (5000 Rupees for Post Office Franchise), after which the postoffice gives you commission according to work.. Apart from this, you have to sign a memorandum of agreement by filling the form.
There are 2 types of franchises-
India Post offers two types of franchisees through franchise scheme, Franchise Outlets and Postal Agents (Agents). Through franchise outlets, you will have to provide post office facilities in those parts of the country where there is no post office. Secondly, through postal agents, you will have to deliver postal stamps and stationery from door to door in urban and rural areas.
These conditions have to be met–
- The person taking the franchise must be over 18 years of age
- Educational qualification should be at least 8th.
These tasks will be done-
- Must sell stamps and stationery.
- Booking of registered article, booking of speed post article and money order.
- Insurance policy will have to be sold like an agent for Postal Life Insurance (PLI). On all these, you will be given a commission decided by the Post Office.