New Delhi. In a year, the share of a government company will have seen such a boom, as much as it has been seen in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited. The special thing is that the company has grown by about 11 percent in the March quarter. Whereas in the entire financial year, there has been a net profit of 19 thousand crores. Because of which the shares of the company have seen a jump of 78 percent in the last one year. The shares of the company are still seeing a boom today. As a result, the company’s stock has reached a height of 52 weeks. On the other hand, the privatization of the company which gives huge profits to the Government of India is going to happen. The government is going to sell its entire stake.
The company has a profit of 7 times
– The company reported a net profit of Rs 19,041.67 crore on a standalone basis in FY 2020-21.
– This is due to better refining margins due to stock sales remaining with stake sale.
The company had a profit of Rs 2,683.19 crore in FY 2019-20.
– The company’s net profit in the fourth quarter of FY 2020-21 is Rs 11,940.13 crore.
2,777.62 crores in the same quarter of 2019-20 a year ago.
– The company board has recommended a final dividend of Rs 58 per equity for 2020-21.
– This includes a special dividend of Rs 35 on a share of 10 rupees at a time.
– This dividend is sitting at a total of Rs 12,581.66 crore.
– This includes a special dividend of Rs 7,592.38 crore.
– The government will also get a dividend distribution tax of Rs 6,665.76 crore.
78% rise in shares in a year
Where the company’s performance was tremendous in SAIL and PROFIT. On the other hand, the company’s performance has also been seen strongly in the stock market. The share price of the company has seen a 78 per cent rise in the last 1 year. The stock on May 27 is at a 52-week low of Rs 313. Which reached Rs 488 during the trading session today, which is also the highest level in 52 weeks. In the last one month, the company’s shares have seen a rise of 15 percent and currently the company’s stock has seen a rise of more than 5 percent. Currently, the company’s stock is trading at Rs 472.
The company’s market cap increased by Rs. 104 crores daily.
With the increase in the company’s stock, the company’s market has also seen an increase. The company’s market cap on May 27 was Rs 67896.17 crore, which reached Rs 1,05,860 crore during the trading session today. That is, during this time the company got 38 thousand crore rupees in the market. This means that the company has gained Rs 104 crore daily in its market cap.
Government is going to sell stake
Even after such a tremendous performance, the government is going to sell its entire 53% stake from BPCL. The government has targeted to privatize BPCL this financial year. It is considered to be the largest disinvestment in the country so far. Chief Economic Advisor (CEA) Krishnamurthy Subramaniam recently said that BPCL disinvestment could generate a revenue of 80 thousand crore rupees. The government has initiated the process for privatization of the company.