new Delhi. There are many ways to protect yourself financially for the future. People are moving towards SIP Investment and Mutual Funds as a Modern Day Investment. Both of these depend on the mood of the market. If the market is doing well, then profit will be otherwise loss. If you want to invest and you do not want to lose and get both profits and security, then you should go for a policy of LIC which is not linked to the stock market i.e. LIC Non-Linked Plan (LIC Non Linked Plan). Today we are going to tell you about such a non-linked plan, which can make you a millionaire at an investment of 17 rupees daily. The name of this policy is LIC Jeevan Labh Policy.
Such are the special features of the policy
– Only those between 8 and 59 years of age can take this policy.
– The maturity age of this policy is 75 years. A policy term of 16 to 25 years can be taken.
– At least two lakh rupees sum assured. There is no limit to the maximum.
– Accidental death and disability compensation is included in this policy.
– If you spend a premium of Rs 1,55,328 for 25 years i.e. Rs 518 per month ie Rs 17, then on maturity you will get around Rs 4.04 lakh with bonus.
Know the benefits of the policy
– There is also a limited premium payment, which means the premium payment period is less than the policy term or maturity period.
– At the same time security and fixed return facilities are also available.
– Loan facility available after paying premium for three years.
– Add-on riders facility as accident death and disability benefit rider.
Tax exemption under Section 80C of Income Tax on premium.
– Tax exemption on maturity amount under Section 10 (10D) of Income Tax.
This is how payment is done
If the policy holder dies and he has paid all the premiums without interruption till death, the nominee is paid in full by adding the Sum Assured, Simple Reversionary Bonus and Final Addition Bonus. The special thing is that the death benefit provided here should not be less than 105% of the total premium paid till the death of the policy holder. While the policy holder lives for the entire duration and has paid all the premiums till maturity, he is paid a simple reversionary bonus and a final addition bonus along with the sum assured.