new Delhi. Popular e-commerce company Amazon (Amazon) is constantly providing a variety of facilities to customers. Earlier, it was offering the facility of booking flights and bus tickets. At the same time, it has also added the option of booking train tickets. In this sequence, the company has brought another new service, under which customers will be able to fill credit card bill easily. For this, they will not have to log in to the app or website of different banks. Like Paytm, PhonePe, MobiKwik, Cred, etc. Third party app, credit card bill can now be paid from Amazon’s app or website.
Amazon joins IRCTC, will get 10% cashback on booking train tickets through app
This is the process of paying the bill
1. Go to Pay Bills option in Amazon app. Click on the Credit Card Bills icon there.
2. Enter your credit card number and name and save the details.
3. Now select your bank, fill the bill amount and select the payment option.
4. In the payment method, you can avail the facility of UPI, debit card or net banking. However, you cannot use Amazon Pay Balance.
5. After re-directing the payment page, enter the UPI PIN or NetBanking credentials, after that money will be deducted from your account and the bill of credit will be paid.
Cashback on train ticket booking
E-commerce company Amazon India has joined hands with the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC). In such a situation, you will get cashback on booking tickets through Amazon’s app. It can be from 10 to 12 percent. You can book in advance 120 days in advance. Booking can be done through Amazon Pay Balance. During this time, if you cancel the ticket, you will get instant refund.