new Delhi. Gold Exchange Traded Fund investment has seen an increase due to continuous increase in the Gold Price. Gold ETF has seen an increase of 86% in the month of July compared to June, due to which investment in Gold ETF has increased to Rs 921 crore. According to data from the Association of Mutual Funds in India, the net flow of investment in Gold ETFs has increased to Rs 4,452 crore in the first seven months of the current calendar year. Let us also tell you what kind of data has been released by Amphy.
Also read: More than 10 million people unemployed due to Corona virus
Investment in gold ETF increased
– Investors invested a net of Rs 921 crore in Gold ETFs in July.
In June, he had infused Rs 494 crore in Gold ETFs.
Assets under the management of Gold ETFs rose 19 percent to Rs 12,941 crore by the end of July.
– which by the end of June the assets under the management of Gold ETF were Rs 10,857 crore.
– Investors infused Rs 202 crore in Gold ETFs in January.
– An investment of Rs 1,483 crore was made in February.
– In March, he made a profit and sold 195 crore rupees.
– Net investment in Gold ETFs was seen at Rs 731 crore in April.
– Investment in Gold ETFs in the month of May was seen at Rs 815 crores.
Also read: When Robert Trump swore not to work with brother Donald Trump
Why investment in ETF increased
– Weakness in US Dollar.
– US-China tension.
– Continuous increase in cases of Kovid-19.
– Putting money in gold for hedging.
Also read: Mahendra Singh Dhoni not only cricket, but also earn from here
What are the prices of gold at present
There has been a drop in the price of gold in the futures market in the last few days. On the last trading day of the week on Friday, the October contract fell by Rs 760 to Rs 52170 per ten grams in the futures market. While the price of gold reached Rs 56161 per ten grams on July 7 last week. In fact, the price of gold was seen to fall due to the introduction of Corona vaccine in Russia. The third phase of the Russian vaccine is currently undergoing testing.