Government is giving tremendous earning opportunity through LPG gas cylinders, one lakh centers will open in the country
New Delhi. There is no need to panic if you lost your job or lost business in the Kovid era. The government is giving you tremendous opportunity to earn. The central government is opening more than one lakh centers across the country. In which you will get a chance to earn big money. The government’s Common Service Center is planning to open one lakh LPG delivery centers in the country, work will begin in March 2022. These centers will be opened in rural and other urban areas. The Common Service Center comes under the Ministry of Information Technology.
Also read: Income tax department will launch new income tax filing portal on June 7
How will you earn
– Visit the official website of CSC https://csc .gov. In/cscspvinfo.
– Where you can apply for Common Service Center.
After the approval of the Common Service Center, one can serve banking, insurance, PAN card and passport.
– Payment of electricity bill, ticket booking from IRCTC, education and skill development services can be given.
– The government is also delivering LPG cylinders through CSC.
– CSC operates 21000 LPG centers in the country.
– has tied up with Bharat Petroleum, Hindustan Petroleum and Indian Oil Corporation.
There are 10,000 LPG Distributor Centers with BPCL.
There are 5000 LPG centers with HPCL and 5000 with Indian Oil.
Also read: Petrol Diesel Price Today: Petrol Reaches Rs 93 in the Capital, Increased Today
Focus in rural area
Common Service SPV CEO Sanjay Kumar Rakesh said that LPG is managing the center, its purpose is to provide clean fuel to poor families. Common service centers have opened LPG distribution centers in all states. The maximum number of centers are in Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar and Rajasthan.