new Delhi. After SpiceJet, it has started its sale from Indigo. The special thing is that under this sale, IndiGo has given cheaper tickets than SpiceJet. At the same time, it has announced a cashback offer of up to 12 percent. Indigo has named this cell Big Fat Indigo Cell. Under this sale, the airline has priced the tickets for domestic travel at just Rs 877. While Spice Jet kept 899 rupees.
– The tickets purchased in Indigo’s latest sale offer can travel between 1 April to 30 September.
– This offer is available for non-stop domestic flights in select sectors.
– The airline has not given any information about the number of seats under the Big Fat Sale offer.
– The offer is available under limited inventory, so the discount is subject to the availability of inventory and indigo discretion.
– This offer is applicable to one-way and round-trip non-stop flights for domestic travel in select sectors.
– This offer is not applicable for group booking of Indigo.
How many tickets on which route
– The ticket between Delhi-Patna starts from Rs. 2,200.
– Delhi-Kolkata route tickets are being sold for April 1 for Rs 2,480.
– Under the Rs 877 promotional scheme, the airline is offering Delhi-Bengaluru flight tickets for Rs 3,030.
– Tickets for Delhi-Bhubaneswar are available for Rs 2,696.
Getting cashback here
– IndusInd Bank offers 12% cashback to customers up to a maximum of Rs 5,000 on the use of the card.
– This offer is for a minimum booking amount of Rs 3,000 on booking of Indigo flights during the sale.
– Using HSBC credit card, all can avail 5% of the fare or up to a maximum of Rs 750.
– This offer applies to the minimum booking amount of Rs 3,000 and it will be applicable on the first valid transaction per card per month during the promotion period.
– Cashback is non-transferable, non-interchangeable and non-cashable, and the offer is eligible for both EMI and non-EMI transactions.
– The airline said that it cannot transfer this offer, change it from another and it is also not inaccessible.
– On canceling the ticket, there will be a charge of Rs 500 per passenger.
– A change in the date of travel in the offer period will incur a charge of Rs 500 per passenger.