New Delhi. If you are also a customer of State Bank of India (SBI), then there is an important news for you. Actually SBI has informed its customers about the last date for linking their PAN-Aadhaar.
The country’s largest bank has asked its customers to link their PAN with Aadhaar to avoid any inconvenience in future.
Although the PAN-Aadhaar link has to be done by everyone, but SBI has issued an alert especially to its customers, so that they can do this work immediately.
SBI has tweeted in this regard from its official Twitter handle. We advise our customers to link their PAN with Aadhaar to avoid any inconvenience and continue to enjoy a seamless banking service.
then PAN will become inactive
The tweet further states that it is mandatory to link PAN with Aadhaar. If PAN and Aadhaar are not linked, PAN will become inactive and cannot be quoted for carrying out specified transactions.
Last date for linking 30th June
The last date for linking PAN with Aadhaar is June 30, 2021, but it should be linked at the earliest to avoid any inconvenience.
How to do PAN-Aadhaar link sitting at home
To link PAN with Aadhaar, you need to visit incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in and then click on ‘Link Aadhaar’ on the left.
After this, you can also use some simple steps mentioned on uidai.gov.in to link PAN with Aadhaar.
Get a new PAN sitting at home like this
If you now apply for PAN card online, then you can get a new PAN card in just 10 minutes, this PAN card will come in PDF format which will be absolutely free. Get through these steps
– For free PAN, one has to go to incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
– After that you have to go to the Quick Links section.
– Here you will see Instant PAN through Aadhaar, on which to click.
– Then you have to click on Get New PAN.
– Here you have to enter your Aadhar number.
– Then the captcha code given on the screen has to be entered. After that OTP has to be generated.
– This OTP will come on the mobile number linked to your Aadhar card.
– Enter the OTP received here
– Users will have to validate their Aadhaar details.
– Here users will also get the option that their email id can be validated for PAN card.
– An instant PAN card will be issued after the Aadhaar details are exchanged by UIDAI.
– This process only takes 10 minutes.
Aadhaar card is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). At the same time, PAN card is issued by the Income Tax Department.