new Delhi. Today, on Tuesday, Angel Broking’s IPO has come for subscription in the stock market. The company has brought an IPO of 600 crores rupees. By the afternoon, about 35 per cent of the shares have been subscribed by the investors. The most retail segment is showing dichaspi. Let us also tell you what kind of figures are coming out on the first day of IPO.
Also read: Next year, these startups are going to fill your pockets, know which companies will get shares in the market
Angel Broking IPO figures
– The company has come out with an issue to raise Rs 600 crore.
– Angel Broking’s IPO has been subscribed by 31% till noon on the first day.
It is the fourth largest brokerage house in the country in terms of active clients.
– The company has issued 1.37 crore shares.
– By noon, bids have been made for 43.46 lakhs.
– More interest is being received from retail investors.
– 63% bidding has been done in this segment till noon.
Also read: Plan to take VRS so keep these things in mind
Know important things before investing
– Angel Broking has raised Rs 180 crore from 12 anchor investors.
– Investors include several companies including Goldman Sachs India, HDFC MF, Macquarie, Invesco Trustee, ICICI Pru.
– The company has raised funds from them at Rs 305-306 per share.
– The company has issued a fresh issue of Rs 300 crore.
– The remaining 300 million rupees promoters have brought offers for sale.
– Angel Broking provides service for online and digital platforms.
– The company has a network of over 11,000 authorized people.
– The company is managing assets worth Rs 13,254 crore.
– The company currently has 21.5 lakh operational broking accounts.