new Delhi. If you are considering getting an Aadhar Card Driving License Link, then this is the right time. Currently, the method of linking both has become much easier. Neither can anyone create a Driving License nor can there be any fraud with you. However, the government has not yet made it mandatory to link driving license and Aadhaar (How to Link Aadhar Card With Driving License). However, there is no harm in providing both the links for safety. Let us also tell you how the two can link at home.
This is the whole process
– Visit the website sarathi.parivahan.gov.
– Select the state whose DL is.
– After which a window will open.
– Click on Apply Online in the menu bar on the right side of the window.
– After which you have to click on Driving License (Renewal / Duplicate / Aedl / Others).
– A new window will open, from where you will have to give the details of the state.
– After selecting the state, click on the button of Countinue.
– After that information related to Aadhar card will have to be given.
– Finally, you have to click Proceed.
– Now there will be complete information about the driving license, below which the option of mobile number and Aadhaar card will appear.
– Aadhaar number and OTP number have to be filled. You will get the DL updated.